What is the Spanish Talkshop?
The Spanish Talkshop is a guided session to gain confidence and fluency in Spanish.
Join me/us if you are interested in practising Spanish with a native Spanish teacher and meeting new people while we are spending a good time. The Spanish Talkshop is not a course, it is a guided session to improve your conversational skills.
If you have finished level A2 or have knowledge of Spanish and notice that you need to speak, put into practice what you have learned through different methods, this is your opportunity to do so with the guidance of a teacher.
What is the procedure? What will we do?
Order your favourite drink and join the group. We will talk about a topic, always attending to the interests of the participants, which will be proposed in the previous session.
Level and duration
- Level: intermediate (from B1)
- Duration: 1 hour
The first Friday of the month
- Gain confidence and security.
- Gain fluency during the process.
- Improve your level of comprehension and pronunciation.
- Fortify your capacity to express yourself.
- Increase your vocabulary.
- Debug your mistakes by taking them as a positive aspect for your learning.
- Learn by practising, by doing.
And … Enjoy!.
Contact me for further information or book your place here.
access_time At 5.30 pm
location_on In the charming Santa Catalina
euro 10 euros per guest
people_outline Min 3 guests
local_bar Drinks are not included in the price