Casual days: In & Out.
A diverse Spanish language programme to further enhance your expression skills by developing roles into a range of interesting contexts: five small challenges to speak Spanish and learn together from a variety of experiences.
We will have the chance to practise Spanish and know more about different cultural issues and local curiosities. Are you a curious mind?
In general, we mainly will work around five CONCEPTS from and according to the following purposes:
- How to express personal interests, purposes, expectations and experiences in the Spanish language
- How to express feelings and emotions according to different situations
- How to ask and give an opinion apart from expressing or asking for suggestions, by using the direct and no direct style
- Description and analysis from a situation by using and contrasting present and past tenses
- How to build an argument to introduce or justify a concept by defending our personal opinion concerning an issue.
Each session will be focused on a different concept BUT we also will go with the flow to keep a natural dynamic up and achieve to hold a conversation. Our general goal is to gain confidence throughout the process.
Dates and length of sessions
This Spanish language programme will be developed over 5 weekends and, in general, we will meet on the second Saturday of each month EXCEPT if there is a special occasion to attend a worthwhile event.
This time we will visit the Fundació Miró. The museum was built in 1992 by a renowned Spanish architect, Rafael Moneo. So, it will be interesting for different aspects. But, what do you know about the artist Joan Miró? If you have never been to this museum is a good occasion to do so. We will use art as an excuse to speak Spanish, no matter the level is. The session will be guided to practise differently.
In general, sessions will have a length between one or two hours. We will work in general in the old Palma city, in and out, but also in inspirational locations if it is necessary to get our goals.
Please, pay attention to the next dates and locations for our meeting points.
From A2 or B1 level (pre-intermediate). If you have doubts about your level, please, contact me before starting the event.
(Notice that this proposal is not about to work in a classroom, we will practise in and out so, I always suggest taking a notebook if you wish to take some notes :) )