Learning or improving another language linked to a culture that interests you and a lifestyle that you love is always rewarding. And what you get in return is even more rewarding. It is the real gateway to a new community and facilitates your integration into it. What are you waiting for?
This programme offers you a week to immerse yourself in the local culture, speak Spanish properly and without haste through some activities in contact with other people. And, of course, in an enjoyable way!
The Training Language Programme
For one week, from Monday to Friday, 4-hour morning Spanish sessions, 20 hours in total, with a fully communicative approach to enhance your language skills.
This course is on demand and aimed at beginners A1 level and advanced beginners A2 level, so we will mainly focus on how to solve situations, like
- understanding sentences and frequently-used expressions related to the areas of experience most immediately relevant for us (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, places of interest, employment, etc.).
- communicating in simple, everyday tasks requiring no more than a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- describing in simple terms aspects of our past, environment, and matters related to our immediate needs, etc
And also another course aimed at the B1 level, where the person
- Is able to understand the main points of clear texts in standard language if they are about topics with which they are familiar, whether in work, study, or leisure contexts
- Can cope with most of the situations that might arise on a trip to areas where the language is used
- Is able to produce simple, coherent texts about topics with which they are familiar or in which they have a personal interest
- Can describe experiences, events, wishes, and aspirations, as well as briefly justify opinions or explain plans
When and where
The dates and location of the next Spanish Immersion Programme available are,
- From the 25th to the 29th of September, both included, A1 level, in the Palma old town
Do not miss out and book now!
If you are interested in giving it a go, please contact me well in advance.
Remember that it is possible as well to organize your private tailor-made programme, either just for you or for a small group.
Are you ready to get on board? Let's go!