Cultural, gastronomic proposals, places of interest, as well as getting lost in the labyrinth of the ancient city of Palma, are part of the content proposed by this Programme. It is advisable to spend time in Palma and in addition to enjoying the lifestyle as a local, taste what the season offers. Mediterranean cuisine is distinguished primarily by its seasonal products making it a fabulous opportunity to savour them.
In February, one of the most amazing phenomena of the year that you should not miss takes place in the Cathedral of Palma. At sunrises, the light of the main rosette of the main facade is projected onto the inner wall under the minor rosette creating a magical composition of geometries, light and colour. They call it "el fenómeno del ocho". But why does this happen every year, exactly on the same date?
One-week Spanish Immersive Programme
This Spanish Immersive Programme proposes:
- A week Spanish Programme of twenty hours from Monday to Friday.
- Three hours of interactive Spanish classes in the morning, divided into two sessions. During the first session, we will learn new topics and review what we have learned if you are not a beginner. During the second session, we will practice what we are learning in different situations and a natural environment.
- Two sessions in the afternoon of 2.5 hours to perform some of the suggested activities.
- Cultural activities. In addition to practising to solve everyday situations, this Programme includes various cultural proposals, from which we will learn and practice the Spanish language. These activities will take part in Palma and surroundings.
This Spanish Immersion Programme does not include accommodation but if you wish help in this regard, you only should indicate it in your Programme application including the dates on which you would like to book it. I recommend you make the reservation well in advance to offer you the desired dates.
- Spanish Programme of twenty hours in a group of three attendants: 200 euros per person.
Please, request price information for other types of groups or an individual tailor-made Spanish Immersive Programme.
Tickets, if necessary, are not included in the price.
Once the Spanish Immersive Programme has been reserved, its content will be sent to the interested person or group. Some cultural activity can be modified for the benefit of another one if it is considered of greater interest to the participants.