Enjoy the comfort of being in a charming apartment but with the advantages of a small hotel. With a swimming pool and private parking, the apartment consists of a large fully equipped terrace with sea views and two double bedrooms with capacity for four people.
Where does this Spanish Immersive Programme take place?
The Spanish Immersive Programme takes place in a family and pleasant accommodation facing the sea.
Located in a quiet environment but at the same time with various leisure alternatives at your fingertips, the old Palma city is just ten minutes drive away.
Motivational places to practice Spanish and everything you need to spend a pleasant week, including these great views every day during your stay in Mallorca.
April Spanish Immersive Programme price includes
- Accommodation in an individual apartment for four guests with a terrace and two double rooms for seven nights.
- Interactive Spanish sessions in the morning of two hours, from Monday to Friday.
- Two activities (2.5 hours each approx) in the afternoon in Palma to practice and connect with the local culture and Mediterranean lifestyle (Route through the old town, visit the Palma Boat Show & la Fiesta del Mar)
Amenities & Facilities
Accommodation in an individual apartment with two double rooms, kitchen, bathroom and private terrace.
Location facing the sea, with direct access to the beach and the fantastic promenade. The promenade has a bike path and bicycles can be purchased at the accommodation.
Close to the coolest Beach Clubs on the island for a cocktail or dinner at sunset, as is the Puro Beach Club.
If you are a lover of water sports or want to try one, you have the opportunity to do so. For example, paddle surfing, kayaking, kite, sailing ...
Option of various routes by bicycle and connection of the bike lane with the centre of Palma.
A wide range of restaurants around with terraces opposite to the sea.
Easy and next connection by public transport with Palma.
In March, April and May, Palma and its surroundings hosts some of the most important nautical events of the year such as the Palma Boat Show of international relevance. It is a good time to visit the island even if you are not related to the nautical world since a part of the events are open to the public such as the Night or la Fiesta del Mar.
- Check-in: the 26th of April from 2 pm.
- Check-out: the 3rd of May from 12 pm.
If these dates are not suitable for you, contact me to find other alternatives.
We offer two options for accommodation at a different price depending on the height of the floor. These prices include your Spanish Programme over the week:
- Ground Floor Apartment with private terrace, 4 guests.
- First Floor Apartment with private terrace, 4 guests.
- Price per guest for 7 nights: 550 euros.
- Price per guest for 7 nights: 600 euros.
Reservations in advance are required in order to book your Programme and the desired accommodation. Remember that we can also carry out a Tailor-made Spanish Immersive Programme and on the dates you wish. I hope to see you soon in Mallorca!